CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

So one of my most favorite holidays is coming up! HALLOWEEN!! I can't wait. So for those of you who know me, you know that I get a little bit psycho about the whole costume thing. So i started about 3 weeks ago on my hunt for the world's cutest costumes for the munchkins. In the past I would have made them , but yeah, that's not happening I'm way to tired for that :) So Paisley was dead set on being a dalmation. Well let me tell you. the movie is not a current release so good luck for me trying to find that costume. I happened into Old navy today and let me just say that they have some VERY cute costumes and they were only $15! Woo hoo! I took the kids tonight and Paisley fell in love with a pink poodle costume and Ryan is going to be a red ragon. They are so stinkin cute in them!! As soon as I take some pics I will have to post. Just wanted to share my fabulous find with everyone!!!!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

HALLOWEEN party at your house... ok!!! :) or you need to do a CHRISTMASS one.