CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's official...





I have decided that I am truly the world's worst blogger!! As much as I like to talk you would think that I could keep up on this thing!!! Oh well!! Well, today was my first day teaching relief society!!! What a relief to know that it is over!!! It actually went really well. Thankfully the sisters had a lot of input to share and i only got through about a 3rd of my lesson. The funiest thing though is to be standing up there and look out at everyone and they are just staring at you with these smiles on their faces, it makes you wonder if they think you are a complete idiot!!! Hopefully they got the message and enojoyed it!!!!

Cameron had his interview at ASDOH on thursday. We think it actually went quite well.It's the first time out of the 3 that he has actually come out of there thinking that it went pretty well. I know there were a lot of people on their knees praying for him so I am sure that made a HUGE difference!!! Thank you to everyone for your continued love and support. It means more to us than you will ever know!!! Now we just keep our fingers crossed for December 1st and hope for the all too important phone call!!!

Okay....now on to our BIGGGGGGGG news!!!! Paisley and Ryan are gonna have a new brother or sister in May!!! we are so excited to welcome another little monkey into our lives and can't wait for them to get here. May seems sooooo far away but I know that the time will fly, it always does. I am feeling really great and just keeping my fingers crossed that this one will be like the other 2 and I will have smooth sailing through the pregnancy!!!!!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

baby!!!! im so happy for you guys!

juliespahr said...

Yea for number 3!! I love that the first picture we see is the pregnancy test, yet thats the last thing you share!!!:) Funny! Is business picking up for you? I'll keep praying for cameron so you can finally QUIT!! YEAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

yaye! Congrats! i'm so happy for you guys. btw, i really like paisley's haircut!