CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new toy...


Okay so here is my latest toy that I have FINALLY figured out how to use!!! I have a vinyl machine so I can make all of the fun stuff that people have in their homes and any kind of things for car windows too!! These are my some of my halloween decorations that I made and for those of you who know us well you know we are quite Disney obsessed. Our play room is all Disney stuff and so we thought it was quite appropriate for the "welcome to our laughing place" sticker!!!! If anyone is interested let me know!!!!

8 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

So cute!!! you need a blog just for your stuff!..... and you know you love pizza mart!

The Roberts Family said...

get a blog set up with all your PIC'S so i can put a link on my page to your stuff! you know everyone is going to want it!

juliespahr said...

I love those vinyl stickers!! Soo cute! Seriously... When are we going to get together?! Get me your number Please!! Here's mine, 2365078

Unknown said...

i think you've found a new side business here!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yes, i will be working at the san tan mall! i finally met miss jules, she's really nice. it's so relax there. how's the new baby? miss you.

The Griffin Family said...

Okay, I made a new post! You'll have to help me fancy it up at work in all of our spare time..haha... :)

Amy said...

WOOOO HOOOO... the vinyl looks fabulous, as I knew it would! love it Jennifer! :)