CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well things are finally moving ahead for Cameron with school. We have heard back from a couple of schools now and at least it is not rejection letters!!!! :) Ryan is getting bigger by the day and Paisley is getting sassier :) He is gonna be crawling before we know it. I feel like my little babies are growing up way to fast!!!! Work stinks as always! I can't wait for the day that I can retire! I just want nothing more in life than to be a full time SAHM. I miss my little monkeys soooo much each day and I feel like I am missing so much. I try to be so positive about everything but sometimes I just feel like cracking but I can't because then it would just be bad for everyone. Oh well, I must stay the same strong Jennifer as everyone seems to know me.... until next time :)

No comments: